Unless prohibited by any third party marketplace.
How we use your personal data
The information you provide we use mainly to be able to comply with agreements with you. This could be, for example, in connection with the fact that at your request we must be able to send you newsletters or catalogs, that we must be able to send your ordered goods to the correct address.
We collect information for use in:
- delivery of goods (collection takes place to fulfill an agreement with you).
- sending out newsletters, catalogs and other marketing (only with your consent).
- analysis and statistics, as we have a significant interest in knowing our customers as well as possible, and to ensure you and other customers get as good an experience on bullbbq.ee as possible.
- security conditions, as we have a significant interest in the fact that it is safe to use bullbbq.ee and privateluxury.eu, and because we can then investigate any abuse.
We store your personal data for a period of five (5) years, unless otherwise stated. However, where we process your information on the basis of your consent, we will only store the information until you revoke your consent. If you revoke consent, we retain your information until a) you ask us to erase your registration, b) you object to us using your data or c) we have not used your information within the last 12 months.
Finally, contact us if you:
- are in doubt about what information we have collected about you.
- want the information collected about you corrected.
- wish the information collected about you deleted.
- want to oppose sending you direct marketing or object to our processing of your personal data based on some special circumstances or your specific situation.
- want us to limit the use of the information collected for clean storage (limited use of personal data).
- wish the information collected about you to be transferred in a structured, ordinary and machine-readable format to yourself or a third party.
You will find our contact information under the section ” Contact “.
When we process your personal data, the above are also your rights.
For your safety, when you contact us, we will ask you to provide one or more pieces of personal information in order to verify that you are actually you. We are allowed to do this by law.
If you want to oppose direct marketing via email, then you do not need to contact us, as you can simply follow the unsubscribe instructions in the individual marketing email.
Finally, contact us if you:
PRIVATE LUXURY OÜ
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Arsen Yeganyan
We are responsible for all personal data in accordance with current data protection law.
Storage of collected personal data
We store your personal data securely and confidentially on servers in controlled facilities in Switzerland.
Changes and updates
Among other things, due to the rapid change in the legislation regarding the Internet and the way in which we handle your personal data, it may be necessary or appropriate that we make changes to this personal data policy. If we make significant changes to the policy, we will draw attention to this on bullbbq.ee and privateluxury.eu and by contacting the e-mail address we have registered for you.